Help! Early Readers Needed For My Neo-Ace Academy Scifi at Wattpad

Hi!  If you're a regular visitor to this blog, you have my thanks for following.  If you're new to this blog, welcome!  My blogging has slowed down as I've been busy writing my Exocrisis Blue science fiction.  Right now I'm working on the core story to the series titled "Neo-Ace Academy," and I'm looking for science fiction fans to read it over at Wattpad for free.   I'd like to get your impressions about how the story is and what you like about it.  If you aren't interested, and you have a friend that might be, please forward this to them.  I've also received some good reviews over at Amazon so my work is alright.

Update: July 8,3013 - Still looking for early readers. I've have about 15 or 16 people have a look.  Please consider popping by Wattpad which doesn't cost you anything and leaving a comment!

Saltwater taffy is yummy, and so are my Exocrisis stories.
I'm just over halfway through writing the short novel and I'm at 23,000 words so far.  I definitely enjoy writing this, but it is taking awhile to do.  I'm trying to post one chapter a week over at Wattpad and there are 8 chapters up right now.  If you like it, please consider being a follower over there or leaving some comments please.

So, what is "Neo-Ace Academy" about?
Mayumi and Jake are cadets at the Neo-Ace Academy where they are part of a new generation of combat pilots on robotic units called HARMs. They are being trained to be the best pilots ever on the newest machines. HARM robots and their advanced weaponry saved humanity in the Alien War against the Blue Newts. It has been 17 years since the end of that brutal war that changed the geopolitical face of the world. The invading Newts are here to stay in the territories they won. New alliances have sprung up and the world is now at an uneasy peace. These cadets will become involved in a crisis that will engulf the world.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5716078-neo-ace-academy-an-exocrisis-blue-story (it's free)

The story is set in a mecha academy, but my writing is hard SF oriented with anime mecha influences.  I'm trying to blend the best of everything together and write a realistic mecha SF story where the characters are the focus.  I hope to appeal to all science fiction and anime fans. If you're an Evangelion, Gundam, Stellvia, Ender's Game, or Starship Troopers type fan, you should like it.

Anyhow, thanks for listening to me and have a great day.  If you're here looking at Tokyo travel tips, have a great time as it is a wonderful city to visit.


Comments

Popular Posts